- Title: Edaqa’s Room: Carnival
- Homepage: https://edaqasroom.com/game/carnival
- Quick Description: A Puzzling adventure at the Carnival.
- Flavour Text: The Carnival is coming and you’re definitely going! Rumour has it that a secret society is hiding there, luring potential members with puzzles spread over the fair grounds. Come; show your mettle; beat the carnies at their own games.
- Game Style: Similar to a point-and-click adventure, though less story and more puzzles.
- Multiplayer: 2-4 players in cooperative multiplayer. Solo play also works, but team play is encouraged. There is no technical player limit, though beyond four it gets busy.
- Regular Price: $12.50
- Players: 1-4, though multiplay is preferred to solo play
- Requirements: Firefox, Chrome, or newest Edge browser
- Playtime: Teams averaged around 90 minutes. There is no game timer: players may take as long as they like, even leave and come back.
- Release Date: November 13, 2020
One thought on “ESCAPE ROOMS – Edaqa’s Room: Carnival – Online”