- Title: Edaqa’s Room: Carnival
- Homepage: https://edaqasroom.com/game/carnival
- Quick Description: A Puzzling adventure at the Carnival.
- Flavour Text: The Carnival is coming and you’re definitely going! Rumour has it that a secret society is hiding there, luring potential members with puzzles spread over the fair grounds. Come; show your mettle; beat the carnies at their own games.
- Game Style: Similar to a point-and-click adventure, though less story and more puzzles.
- Multiplayer: 2-4 players in cooperative multiplayer. Solo play also works, but team play is encouraged. There is no technical player limit, though beyond four it gets busy.
- Regular Price: $12.50
- Players: 1-4, though multiplay is preferred to solo play
- Requirements: Firefox, Chrome, or newest Edge browser
- Playtime: Teams averaged around 90 minutes. There is no game timer: players may take as long as they like, even leave and come back.
- Release Date: November 13, 2020
Join Scrooge as he confronts his past, present, and future in an escape room inspired by A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
Not Another Escape Room is very excited to announce their newest game: A Christmas Carol. This game replaced their first game, Designers’ Studio, and will be there for the rest of 2020.
This is a 1 hour game for up to 6 players and has a medium level difficulty.
Orion’s Ridiculous Revenge is an incredibly fun and highly interactive virtual escape room. You play for free, but I highly encourage you to make a donation!
Your team will be communicating with Orion the cat throughout the game to assist him in his plot to get revenge on a certain human in order to protect himself, his home and Miss Jezebel.
We played this very fun, adult themed online escape room with friends in the final beta. The puzzles are great. Set, props, story, characters and theme are all outstanding. I highly recommend playing this game with friends once the kiddos have gone to bed. 😉
Time slots will fill up fast!!! Book today!
by BlueFish Games
$37 play at home game
1-4 players recommended
2-4 hours of puzzling fun
Fun, puzzle heavy play at home game.
*Internet access required
Pro Tip: Take notes.